I create specially designed programs that address your concerns. Healthy and vibrant aging is not predetermined by our DNA .
As we progress into our fifties, our body does not respond to diet and exercise as it did when we were younger. Fatigue, muscle and joint aches, arthritis, weight gain and increased injuries seem to happen with greater frequency. Many of us feel worn down between work, family, caring for elderly parents or experience illness that we never thought would happen to us.
Bone density and muscle mass decrease after 50 so strength and resistance training is a must. Cardiovascular activities are very needed to combat many health risks including reduce heart disease, cancer, diabetes, depression, and increase brain health and function.
My personal experience in rehabilitating, staying fit and healthy into my 50’s provides me with great insight into what you can achieve. We all have fears and struggles that are part of the process that we can overcome to create a happier, healthier life.
Regular Cardiovascular Activity Can:
- Boost metabolism and help you lose or control weight
- Boost confidence and improve mood
- Enhance your Brain and Cognitive Function
- Aerobic Activity is Brain Food
- Improve Blood Pressure
- Lower cholesterol
Strength and Resistance Training Can:
- Improve arthritis, osteoporosis, obesity, heart disease, back pain, and improve sleep
- A properly designed and achievable program will improve health, energy and improve overall well-being.